eGamer Podcast #49: The Lonely Podcast
Recorded: 17 September 2013
Welcome to episode forty-nine of the eGamer Podcast, where we’re all sad because we’re recording a podcast instead of playing Grand Theft Auto V. Seriously. We each have our reasons, but you’re going to have to listen to find out.
- Competition: Place Your Bets To Win A Razer Orochi Gaming Mouse | 1 day ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Best RPG | 2 days ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Best Action Adventure Game | 2 days ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Best Shooter | 2 days ago
Topics discussed this week include sexism debates in Grand Theft Auto V, placing high expectations on popular games and why you should keep your religious beliefs to yourself.
Here’s the shownotes for this week:
- We’re all sad because no GTA V yet.
- The sexism debate surrounding GTA V.
- Azhar rages at phones.
- Games that empower women, or portray them tastefully.
- AG is disgusted by nerds and their snap-judgements.
- Popular games versus indie games.
- Adam is the only person to have seen GTA V, pre-recording.
- Cavie is really, really sad.
- We answer your questions.
- Peloma wins; we lose.
- We want you to tell us what you think of the podcast, in the comments.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.