eGamer Podcast #49: The Lonely Podcast
Recorded: 17 September 2013
Welcome to episode forty-nine of the eGamer Podcast, where we’re all sad because we’re recording a podcast instead of playing Grand Theft Auto V. Seriously. We each have our reasons, but you’re going to have to listen to find out.
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: How The Witcher 3 Shatters The Illusion Of Player Choice | 3 days ago
- Gears Of War: Ultimate Edition Brings The Vreems To Xbox One Screens | 5 days ago
- These Attack On Titan Game’s Screens Will Make Fans Cry With Joy | 6 days ago
- Man Attempts To Steal A PS4 By Hiding It…In His Pants | 6 days ago
Topics discussed this week include sexism debates in Grand Theft Auto V, placing high expectations on popular games and why you should keep your religious beliefs to yourself.
Here’s the shownotes for this week:
- We’re all sad because no GTA V yet.
- The sexism debate surrounding GTA V.
- Azhar rages at phones.
- Games that empower women, or portray them tastefully.
- AG is disgusted by nerds and their snap-judgements.
- Popular games versus indie games.
- Adam is the only person to have seen GTA V, pre-recording.
- Cavie is really, really sad.
- We answer your questions.
- Peloma wins; we lose.
- We want you to tell us what you think of the podcast, in the comments.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.