eGamer Podcast #48: Circumcised Rabbits With Buzzcuts
Recorded: 12 September 2013
Welcome to episode forty-eight of the eGamer Podcast, where we try our best to talk about games and then do our best to do nothing of the sort! This week we’re missing Alessandro and Dean but everyone else is along for the ride. Sorry it’s a bit late this week, unfortunately life got in the way and we were forced to postpone recording by a few days.
- The Order: 1886 Might Not Be As Mundane As We Thought | 22 hours ago
- Dying Light Has An In-Game Tribute To Left 4 Dead And Valve, And It’s Funny | 1 day ago
- Ubisoft Responds To Deactivating “Fraudulent” Far Cry 4 Codes | 2 days ago
- Ubisoft Are Removing Far Cry 4 From uPlay Accounts Without Warning | 3 days ago
Topics discussed include relationships, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Outlast.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Tody starts things off with a rant!
- We share some university stories.
- Adam tells us about his Masters thesis.
- *every listener switches off the show*
- We answer your questions!
- What’s with this petrol strike?
- (We promise there’s game talk.)
- AG wants to bake things for us.
- Peloma gets all hot and bothered about this guy.
- Cavie creeps everyone the fuck out.
- Amnesia: Machine For Pigs isn’t that impressive…
- … but Outlast sure as hell is.
- Yeah, that’s all the gaming talk we managed to get in tonight.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.