eGamer Podcast #47: I Am The Podcast
Recorded: 03 September 2013
Welcome to episode forty-seven of the eGamer Podcast, cue ALL the Hitman references. This week we’re missing a few of our usual stalwarts, with Dean and Peloma entirely AWOL and Alessandro up to his balls in Nazis. The rest of us are still around, though, to bring you the usual brand of zany antics and ant zanics… uhm.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Topics discussed this week include Microsoft’s acquisition of Nokia, accepting money to write for a gaming website and why Android is the best OS for a smartphone.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Where have Dean and Peloma disappeared to?
- Alessandro is in Germany, drinking ALL the beer.
- Adam introduces a new word; ladies and gentlemen, religional!
- The Football Transfer Window Talk begins.
- We answer your questions.
- Azhar and AG have a rad bromance.
- Fasting on easy mode.
- Microsoft has bought Nokia for billions.
- Why Androids are better.
- We share some lecturer stories.
- Breaking Bad and its 99% rating.
- Cool comedy series you should watch.
- We have a late cameo appearance.
- Cavie contributes in a meaningful manner.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.