Gamescom 2013: Sony Blows Its Load With Indie Games Galore
At Gamescom, Sony revealed a plethora of indie titles heading to the PS4 and PS Vita. This dominated a good portion of the conference, where Sony expressed their adamant love and support for indie games, indie devs and indie development.
Here is the list of indie games that will be making their way to Sony’s platforms:
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Rogue Legacy will be having its console release on PS4 and PS Vita.
- A new game called N++ will be heading to PS4 this winter.
- Volume, a follow-up to Tom Bithell’s game Thomas Was Alone, will exclusively debut on the Vita and PS4 in 2014.
- Guns of Icarus, a port of PC airship shooter, is making its way to the platforms.
- Developer Vlambeer’s latest game called Wasteland Kings will exclusively release on the PS4.
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth will be hitting PS4 and Vita in 2014. It will be free for PS Plus members.
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will have its exclusive console debut on the PS4 and Vita in 2014.
- Fez will be releasing on the PS4 and PS Vita.
- Minecraft makes it way to the PS4 as well.
This is pretty cool line-up of indie titles for the PS4 and PS Vita. This is something to definitely look forward to.