Gamescom 2013: Microsoft Conference Round Up
Microsoft continued their good showing momentum that has been building up since E3 with a good show of games, albeit ones we’ve seen before, and plenty of exclusive content. The only thing they didn’t show was their conference. For reasons unknown the Microsoft conference was a text-based one which many followed via Twitter.
Seriously, just about every game has exclusive content on Xbox One. We also saw the announcement of a new Fable and the amazing Independent Developers @ Xbox Initiative. Check it all out through the links.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Microsoft Announces Independent Developers @ Xbox Initiative
- Fable Legends Announced For Xbox One
- Microsoft Goes For The Hardsell And Fanboy Feels In New Xbox One Hype Video
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Has Dedicated Servers And Something Special On Xbox One
- You’ll Get What Free With An Xbox One Pre-Order?
- Ryse Is Not A QTE-fest As First Thought
- The Division Gets Exclusive Xbox One Content, And A Brand New Platform
- Mojang’s Cobalt Coming To Xbox 360 And Xbox One
- FIFA 14 Ultimate Teams Legends Exclusive To Xbox
- Ubisoft Reveals The Fighter Within, An Xbox One Exclusive
- Exclusives and Timed Exclusives In The Xbox One Launch Line-Up