eGamer Podcast #46: Mediated Vaginas
Recorded: 28 August 2013
Welcome to episode forty-six of the eGamer Podcast, now leaner and meaner than ever before! Seriously, we’re just missing so many people this week with Alessandro, Azhar, Dean and Peloma all away without leave.
- Send Bottlecaps, Get Game | 2 days ago
- Arkham Knight’s Story Is Ruined By DLC And A Disregard For Canon | 2 days ago
- Porn Industry Gives The Money Shot To Oculus Rift | 2 days ago
- So You Think The Vita Is Dead? Japan Disagrees | 3 days ago
As a result, we’ve had to bring in some extra reinforcements for this week only. Don’t worry, it’s still the usually zany podcast that you’re used to, just with a few new voices and even more questionably homosexual content. Topics discussed include Ben Affleck as Batman, Nintendo’s 2DS and Miley Cyrus.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Our special guest is Marco Bozza!
- Marko Swanepoel joins the crew as well.
- WTF is Nintendo’s 2DS all about?
- Ben Affleck is Batman.
- Adam hates Colin Farrell.
- The entire Justice League movie situation.
- Comic book geeks.
- Miley Cyrus needs lessons in twerking.
- AG has a hipster scarf.
- Cavie puts on his sexy voice.
- We answer your questions.
- Who knows what else we’re talking about at this point.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.