eGamer Podcast #45: Gamescom, Brah
Recorded: 21 August 2013
Welcome to episode forty-five of the eGamer Podcast where the conversations are made up and the games don’t matter. This week is all about Gamescom 2013, and features most of the usual crew talking about their impressions of the week-long European gaming expo, among other things. Topics discussed include Gamescom (obviously), next-gen release dates for consoles and the Assassin’s Creed mega-franchise.
- Become A Sony Pony For Less Money | 1 day ago
- Resident Evil 7 May Be Real, But No Devils Will Be Crying For A While | 2 days ago
- Cyberpunk 2077 Might Be Bigger Than Your Mom | 3 days ago
- Pokemon Fan Gets Sued For Liking Pokemon | 4 days ago
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Gamescom impressions galore
- Azhar needs some new lines.
- Scumbag Sony takes shots at MS.
- Good Guy MS gives indie developers Xbox One dev kits.
- Cavie is high on Vicks.
- Importing next-gen consoles when they’re out.
- South Africa’s massive amount of uninformed gamers.
- Alessandro goes from selfless hero to selfish dick.
- Adam gets flaccid about pool noodles.
- We talk about the Assassin’s Creed movie and franchise.
- AG gets seriously uncomfortable.
- What games we’re definitely getting first, for next-gen.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.