eGamer Podcast #42: The Real Answer
Recorded: 30 July 2013
Welcome to episode forty-two of the eGamer Podcast, a very special episode because 42 is The Answer; you know, to Life, The Universe, And Gaming. … What do you mean that’s not special? JUST… OKAY?! This week we have AG, Adam, Azhar, Alessandro and Cavie around for recording, with Peloma away without internet and Dean away without alcohol. But to make up for it, and because it’s episode 42, we have a special guest! Bracken (CataclysmicDawn to his lovers and friends) joins the show, ladies and gentlemen. Further, this episode is almost entirely unedited. That’s right, it’s the first straight-up, untouched rendition of the podcast.
- Hitman Demands Publisher Trust We Don’t Have | 22 hours ago
- Bethesda’s First E3: Glorious Triumph And Some Disappointment | 3 days ago
- Now What The Hell Can This Be? | 6 days ago
- Pro Evolution Soccer Retains Its One Bit Of Exclusivity | 6 days ago
Pretty fucking special, right?
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- It’s episode 42, everybody!
- Introducing Bracken, from ITF Gaming.
- Aaaaaaand he’s immediately trolled.
- Alessandro is fashionably late. (He was eating.)
- We recently watched The Wolverine.
- Adam takes over with the internet issues.
- Who’s watching Pacific Rim this coming weekend?
- We answer your questions.
- Phil Fish and his childishness.
- AG is losing his voice.
- There’s finally DLC on its way for BioShock: Infinite.
- Which controllers have the best batteries?
- Azhar hates fucking manual batteries.
- Crazy bids for footballers.
- Cavie just won’t stop about this episode 42 thing.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.