Competition: Win A Razer TRON Keyboard, Mouse And Mouse Pad
If you are into slick-looking PC peripherals, then you are probably largely familiar with all of the companies involved in selling custom-made devices. Razer, one of the leading companies doing just that, previously released a TRON gaming set. TRON-styled peripheral treatment includes a stylised keyboard, mouse and mouse pad.
Razer, coupled with The Lime Envelope, has offered us the opportunity to offer you that exact set of products. A TRON keyboard, mouse and mouse pad–all styled to look like they do in the pictures, above and below.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
The winner of the competition will receive the entire bundle. This means all three products will be coming their way.
Entry to the competition will mimic previous eGamer giveaways. In other words, #LetsTalkGames.
Here’s How To Enter
- Comment in this article with your thoughts on the bundle. This serves as your entry into the competition. (We won’t base who wins on what is said here, it’s for entering purposes only.)
- Once you’ve commented here, comment on any and all articles published between 05 August, 2013 and 26 August, 2013. We’ll count two comments per person, per article as entries into the competition. In other words, we’ll better your odds if you visit us daily and comment on articles, from here on out. (You won’t necessarily win if you have the highest comment count, however it will increase your chances dramatically.)
- It’s that easy.
The one and only winner will be announced on 27 August, 2013. The winning name will be drawn through the use of a randomiser.
Things to remember:
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Competition closes at 20:59 on Monday 26 August, 2013.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 27 August, 2013.
- Comment on this article to enter, so we know you’re trying for the prize.
- Comments on articles published between 05 August, 2013 and 26 August, 2013 count as extra entries into the draw.
- Only two comments per person, per article will count as extra entries. Please, no spam.
- The winner will be chosen by randomizer.
- There can only be one winner.
- The winner will be contacted through the same channel they signed up to comment: email sign-up, Twitter, Facebook.
- This competition was made possible by Razer and The Lime Envelope.
Follow us on Facebook!