August 2013’s Game Releases
Finally, the gaming apocalypse is over, which is usually the barren two months after the annual E3 where we see little to no games. Now, August is here and it’s time to get back in business with a list of high profile titles that will surely get you counting your coins in anticipation. Take a browse through the list down below to see the most notable titles that are due to arrive this month.
Note: The list contains only the most notable games for the month, not all of them.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
August 2013’s Game List
- Disney Infinity
- Lost Planet 3
- Payday 2
- Saints Row IV
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Browse through the pages below to see all of the games and their information in detail, or simply click the name of the game above to be taken straight to that specific game’s page.