Weekly Round Up | 14 Jul — 20 Jul
Ubisoft has started saying some stupid things and meanwhile we did a lot of exclusives this week. Someone even did an article about Pokemon. Oh and how could we forget the San Diego Comic-Con. That happened too.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Wolf’s Wicked Words: What Is A Gamer?
- Peaception: Life As A Videogame
- The Fifth Column: Death Of An Xbox
- Don’t You Miss Rhythm Games?
- Optional In-Game Bantering
- How Many Games Do You Own On Steam?
- Actual Advice Mallard Advises On Steam Sales
- So I Recently Finished Heavy Rain…
- Is The Uncertainty Of Gamers Holding Back The Gaming Industry?
- Someone Somewhere Is Trolling The Entire Gaming Industry
- Last Week I Was An Evil Gamer, I Was “That Guy”
- The Exclusion Principle Of Multiplayer
- Pokémon: Trading Card Game — Plasma Freeze Is Great For Starters
- Is Hollywood Appealing To The COD Crowd Now?
- This Week In Indie: Survive With Gods Will Be Watching, And Legend of Iya
- The Problem With Geek Culture Taking Over Hollywood
- Where Are You Going, Vault Hunter? Pandora Isn’t Done With You Yet
- Ubisoft Aims To Create Games That Are Always Online
- And They Say Consoles Are Dying And Next Gen Gaming Budgets Will Be Too High
- Will Assassin’s Creed Finally Have A Good Ending?
- Time For Creditors To Get Money, As THQ Is No More
- Confusion Arises Over Diablo III On Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto V Won’t Be As Slow As Its Predecessor, But There Is A Dog Called Chop
- Ubisoft Only Creates New IP’s That Can Be Franchised
- Watch Dogs On The PS4 Struggles To Keep Up With PC
- Hold Up, Is League Of Legends An Olympic Sport Now?
- You’ll Have To Wait A While For The Next-Gen Diablo III
- Assassin’s Creed Noir… If Only This Existed
- How The Steam Summer Sale Has Warped Our Brains
- A Xbox One With All Of The Good And None Of The Bad? Microsoft Are Working On It
- 65 Major Companies Want The NSA To Come Clean On PRISM
Article Of The Week: Hold Up, Is League Of Legends An Olympic Sport Now?