GRiD 2 Reaches Peak Performance With New DLC Pack
Codemasters Racing has released a brand new downloadable content package for their excellent racer, GRiD 2.
The Peak Performance Pack features six special edition cars which are available to race across the game’s singleplayer Career component as well as the Online multiplayer modes, and will cost 400 Magical Sexy Points on Xbox LIVE with the PC and PS3 versions slightly cheaper at £3.19 / $4.99 / €3.99.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Here’s a quick description of what you can expect in the DLC:
Each vehicle has been customised with unique paint jobs, body modifications and tuning upgrades to deliver maximum performance and style, with each car competing in Tier 2 competitions as opposed to the stock vehicles which compete in Tier 1.
And here’s the full descriptions for each car:
- Dodge Charger RT – Stiffer suspension, wider wheels and aggressive camber improve traction whilst additional power under the bonnet, an extra gear and stripped out weight improve top speed and acceleration
- Ford Mustang Mach 1 Twister Special – Improved aerodynamics reduce drag, bigger brakes reducing braking distances and engine improvements increase acceleration and top speed
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS SS 1970 – A re-mapped engine adds more horsepower and torque, reduced mass and inertias give the car more responsive steering and a lower centre of mass and stiffer suspension improves traction and reduces body roll
- VW Golf R – An engine upgrade boosts acceleration and top speed, a lower roll centre and lower centre of gravity improves traction and its revised differential setup minimises understeer
- BMW E30 M3 – Comes equipped with a racing clutch to reduce shift times whilst it’s re-mapped engine and stripped out weight improves top speed and acceleration
- BMW 1 Series M Coupe – With a huge 150kg stripped out, this BMW’s stiffer suspension and increased camber improves traction and longer gear ratios increase top speed
Check out the trailer above, which depicts all six of the featured cars racing through various locations including the Californian coastline and the city streets of Miami.