eGamer Podcast #40: Sweet Kids In A Wrapper
Recorded: 16 July 2013
Curious about the title? You’re going to wish you weren’t, after this one. Welcome to episode forty of the eGamer Podcast, where paedophilia and sugar are totally on topic and everyone’s mothers are relevant.
- GTA V Cracked Open For Modding Despite Rockstar’s Best Efforts To Prevent It | 4 days ago
- AMD And Nvidia Develop The Nvideon R9 Titan Red VR For Half Life 3 | 3 weeks ago
- Nintendo Confirms Pokémon MMO Coming This Year | 3 weeks ago
- Review: Battlefield Hardline Plays Well, Resonates Horrifically | 3 weeks ago
This week we’re missing Azhar, but we’ve gained Dean back for one night only, together with, AG, Alessandro, Adam, Peloma and myself. Topics of discussion include games and not games.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Dean’s back, so naturally we talk about chocolates and sweets.
- AG is a paedophile.
- We discuss our origin stories.
- League of Legends vs Dota 2 at the World Cyber Games.
- Everybody disconnects.
- Cavie explains why he hates Counter-Strike.
- Alessandro is still banned on Quake Live.
- Adam gets one on Dean.
- The games we bought on the Steam Summer Sale.
- Smart Watches are a thing, now?
- Using a PDA as a phone.
- Tottenham Hotspur’s new kit is… interesting.
- How awesome would it be to have a drive-through shop?
- Bad religious practices, and derogatory South American words.
- Peloma plays silent contributor for most of the episode.
- Who even uses Bing?!
- The new Mass Effect is going to appeal to ALL the things.
- Whatever happened to Gaymercon?
- Ubisoft, and their stupid approach to new IP.
- Things get questionably disturbing again.
- We answer your questions.
- “Your mother.” – Adam, 2013.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.