eGamer Podcast #38: The Awkward Podcast
Recorded: 02 July 2013
Welcome to episode thirty-eight of the eGamer Podcast, probably the most awkward one we’ve done so far. Subjects of conversation include in-staff crushes, plot holes in three-year-old games, getting groped at conventions, rainbow kisses and more. Eventually, we run out of things to say.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
This week’s episode features the usual crowd of AG, Azhar, Alessandro, Adam, Peloma and myself, with only Dean missing in action, still fighting off hordes of undead in a cavernous ruin somewhere off the coast of New Zealand.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- AG just wants to watch you sleep.
- We talk about Germany.
- The secret to making good horror games.
- We take a moment to do introductions, again…
- The most random talk occurs.
- Azhar just wants to harvest ALL the organs.
- The effectiveness of roofies on a gamer.
- Peloma spends the podcast talking in dubstep.
- The new DLC for The Walking Dead is on its way.
- Heavy Rain’s story (Spoiler alert!) has more holes in its plot than Tupac, post-mortem.
- That’s right, we’re talking about a game from years ago… Again!
- How awesome would it be to hear someone’s thoughts?
- Adam didn’t say anything lame for the whole podcast.
- The amount of sweet things we eat.
- Don Mattrick has left (his jacket with) Microsoft, to join Zynga!
- Females, conventions, and the horrendous experiences involved.
- Team Sex-Blocker: Coming soon.
- Cavie wants to be the gay friend at rAge.
- We share some of the coolest parts of the Deadpool game.
- Nolan North is a spectacular voice actor.
- Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, and all the Misunderstood MMOs.
- We answer your questions.
- Alessandro gives up and goes to bed.
- What exactly is Lasting Appeal all about, in review scores?
- We discuss what we ate last Friday.
- University Confessions pages, FitFinder and The UKZN Bro.
- Games we’re currently playing… yeah, we did that.
- We quite literally run out of things to talk about.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.