Weekly Round Up | 26 May — 1 Jun
The next-gen news continues to stream in although with E3 fast approaching news seems to be drying up a little. Also, Arrested Development is back, The Last of Us is about to release and I just finished exams. Life is good, except for the cancer I have but it makes it okay for me to make a ton of inappropriate cancer jokes. Also for the the first time, as far as I can recall, our article of the week is a news piece.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Life, The Universe, And Gaming: License To Own
- Abyssal Pixels: Hardcore Vs. Casual
- Experience Points: The Chaos Of The Game Backlog
- Quest Updated: Why The Dog Of Duty?
- This Week In Indie: Gunpoint Demo Released, And Fleish And Cherry In Crazy Hotel
- Is The Gaming Industry Its Own Worst Enemy?
- I’ve Got PC Troubles, On A Cloudy Day
- A Learning Journey (No, This Is Not A Mathematics-Inspired Article)
- What Were The Best Games Of This Console Generation?
- Video: A Tribute To The PS4, For All It Has Done To Fight The Xbox One
- Well, Looks Like The PS4 Will Have Used Games DRM As Well
- Infamous: Second Son Stunning High-Resolution Screenshots Released
- Is The PS4 Launching In Europe In 2013?
- Xbox 360 Isn’t Going Anywhere For At Least Five Years
- Xbox One Is First And Foremost About Games
- Unlock Achievements By Watching TV
- Fans Beg Sony Not To Enforce Restrictions On Used Games
- Blizzard Starting Over On Their Next-Gen MMO
- Xbox One Reveal Attracts Millions (Cue Dr Evil)
- The Game Publisher Alignment Chart
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Drops A Pre-Order Trailer Package
- EA Killing Online Passes For Already Released Games Too
- Possibly The Coolest Infographic Ever, Courtesy Deadpool
- No TV Talk From Microsoft At E3
Article Of The Week: Well, Looks Like The PS4 Will Have Used Games DRM As Well
Podcast: eGamer Podcast #33: That Talk Show