Rage Reaction To The Rage Reaction About PS4’s PS Plus, Non-Issues And Presentation
In this video I react to even more misconceptions about the PlayStation 4, speak about why consumers were so happy at Sony’s restriction-free console announcements, and discuss the issue of PS Plus being required for online play. Finally, general commentary is given on the E3 presentation.
Highlights of the discussion include:
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 6 days ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 6 days ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 2 weeks ago
- Those who are smirking about how gamers celebrated for basic consumer rights, things we should have unquestionably.
- The gross misconception that Sony is doing exactly the same as the Xbox One because of Jack Tretton’s comments regarding DRM for third party titles being up to publishers.
- Some of my thoughts on the requirement of a PlayStation Plus account to play online with the PS4.
- A bit of general commentary on Sony and Microsoft’s E3 conferences.
- Microsoft had a good E3 conference, a strong line-up of games and nice exclusives.
- *E3 conference reactions to come tomorrow.