Misconceptions About The PS4, And A Discussion On Sony’s Silence And E3
In this video I talk about some misconceptions about the PlayStation 4, where Sony can differ from Microsoft’s Xbox One, and discuss Sony’s silence up until this point and what you should keep in mind going into E3, which kicks off today. It’s a little pre-E3 chat, with some points to keep in mind.
Highlights of the discussion include:
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- A few misconceptions people have about the PS4 and how it will be similar to the Xbox One.
- Where and how Sony can differ from Microsoft.
- The differences in DRM between the PS4 and Xbox One.
- The fear (and hopes) we have about the PS4.
- Sony’s silence up until now, and Microsoft’s ongoing disaster.
- The concerns about both consoles, and the hope that Sony won’t follow suit where it can differ.
- The “wait for E3” argument, as a little pre-E3 warning.
- I hope that E3 will be a blast with awesome games from both Microsoft and Sony.