eGamer Podcast #37: Now With More Troy Baker
Recorded: 25 June 2013
Perhaps some day we might even get a podcast fully voiced by Troy Baker, with a Nolan North cameo or something. Alas, no love for Claudia Black or Jennifer Hale. Maybe another time? Anyway, welcome to episode thirty-seven of the eGamer Podcast, where we voice ourselves and the acting is all improvised.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Since he’s off in Germany fighting krauts, AG is unavailable for this episode, while Dean is still sobbing in a corner about losing Jason in Heavy Rain, but we still have Azhar, Adam, Alessandro, Peloma and myself along for the show.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- So much for Trebzz’s podcast predictions…
- We have an actual introduction!
- “Yeah fuck you Trebzz!”
- Peloma is too busy watching The Last Of Us cutscenes to care.
- We start off with your questions.
- Snowden is the world’s biggest troll, ever, according to one.
- The PRISM controversy, explained.
- Alessandro will get you where you need to go.
- Adam’s life ambition is to live in Benoni, join Crazy Monkey and be a foot skater.
- Join in on The Last of Us jokes.
- Is next-gen finally going to bring us Half-Life 3?
- Azhar says potato.
- We discuss the newly released details for The Order: 1886.
- Is it even possible to maximise a console’s power in its first year?
- But how awesome do the next-gen launch titles look, already?
- The visual splendour of The Last Of Us.
- The battle of voice actors: Nolan North vs Troy Baker.
- We’re getting a new version of the first MGS. (Just for me.)
- What exactly is Metal Gear Solid V?
- It becomes The Troy Baker Show for a while…
- Why Square Enix doesn’t remake older, popular games on next-gen engines.
- And we return to The Troy Baker Show!
- Free-to-play games that require Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions to play.
- Microsoft’s indie troubles.
- Why Phil Fish is a douche.
- Why games the likes of DayZ can handle constant updates.
- Game updates, and why you should always do proper QA testing.
- Cavie chokes himself half to death. (Someone really must not like him.)
- We finally get around to talking about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- The podcast gets really overrated.
- How badly timed was last week’s podcast, given MS reversing their DRM policies?
- Do not feed the Trebzz.
- Ellen Paige and her so-called likenesses.
- The extremely upsetting demonstration of Beyond: Two Souls at E3.
- Games we’re looking forward to seeing at Gamescom 2013.
- Our thoughts on Assassin’s Creed’s future.
- Dead Space 3 isn’t a bad game, guys.
- Do you guys buy DLC for your games?
- And now we’re doing Remember Me jokes.
- The next-gen console war is starting to piss us off.
- The TV series talk kicks into gear, at last.
- Having sex and getting owned in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
- The perks of self-publishing, as seen at CD Projekt.
- We’re no longer looking forward to Watch Dogs.
- The best time to go to the cinema and watch a movie.
- We debate the best Superman actor.
- No Mary Jane in Spider-Man 2; 3 and 4 confirmed.
- We end on Pottermore… (Seriously, Slytherin?)
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.