eGamer Podcast #34: The Lannisters Send Their Regards
Recorded: 04 June 2013
Welcome to episode thirty-four of the eGamer Podcast, where all the weddings are red, and there’s only one person actually getting married. Uhm. Needless to say, this week’s episode has a lot of Game of Thrones spoilers so if you’re not inclined towards these, then you’re going to want to skip from 3:15 to 27:45 in the episode. Between that time, we will be spoiling the most recent episode, so please do ensure that you’ve watched it, if you don’t want to be spoiled.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Apart from that, we also spend some time talking about E3 and our hopes for the next gen console launch line-ups.
Here’s the show-notes for this week’s episode:
- “Doughnut” or “Cream roll”? Help us decide.
- Azhar has a potato fit.
- Should DJ Jewtronic make a potato song for use as our intro tune?
- We’ve broken 50,000 views on our YouTube channels!
- We talk about Game of Thrones. [MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT!]
- Seriously: SPOILER ALERT. Skip ahead to 27:45 if you don’t want to be spoiled.
- Cavie cannot contribute because he read the books.
- The first Fable game is getting a remake, and it looks amazing.
- Harmonix’s new rhythm game looks… weird.
- Adam’s cousin’s feelings are hurt.
- The Last of Us early review scores are a bit one-sided.
- Our thoughts on Naughty Dog’s so-called game-changing multiplayer. (No pun intended.)
- Seriously, who releases games in June?!
- E3, and the costs involved.
- The new Halo game for Windows 8 looks really bad. (And not a single fuck was given.)
- What we expect to be announced at E3.
- We discuss what games we’re looking forward to in October.
- The possibility of next-gen consoles at rAge 2013.
- AG does archery.
- Arrested Development is discussed, by the only two who watch it.
- GRiD 2 is a difficult but rewarding game, and you should play it!
- We run through the list of bad Remember Me puns.
- Definitely get this month’s PSN Plus specials — ICO & Shadow of the Colossus.
- Alessandro sounds really patriotic about the United States of America.
- Exactly why did EA opt to make Fuse instead of Overstrike, as was originally planned?
- The Jimquisition Quandary.
- The last good EA shooter.
- Let’s play a drinking game: Every time EA releases a game for every platform, take a shot.
- The profit-to-loss ratio of Microsoft and Sony’s consoles.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.