Xbox One Reveal Round-Up
If you’ve been around the internet lately, or happened to watch the live stream of Microsoft’s newly announced Xbox One, you’d know of the massively polarized reaction to it. Microsoft has advertised the console as your one stop for entertainment, and gaming didn’t feature that much at the event. Rather, many social features, television enhancements, Kinect and tech demonstrations were shown, with gaming appearing at the end. That said, there’s a lot to talk about after the event.
In case you were unfortunate (or some may say fortunate) enough to miss it, here is our complete coverage on everything Xbox One related so far, to get you up to speed without having to endure the overwhelming feeling of not knowing which article to read first.
Firstly, and most importantly, it would be wise to check out the official console reveal which includes images of the controller, machine and Kinect 2, a specifications list and release date.
After that, help yourself to the important headlines down below, which is a mix of some gaming, tech and announcements. Everything revealed so far is down below.
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Reveals Itself In This Trailer
- No Always-On Connection Required, No Backwards Compatibility
- Forza Motorsport 5 Crashes Onto Xbox One
- All You Need To Know About The Controller
- Remedy Enters Next-Gen With Quantum Break
- GamerScore Will Carry Over
- New Unveil Videos
- EA Sports Announces New Ignite Engine For Next-Gen Sports Titles
- Three Operating Systems, One Console
- Microsoft Aiming To Block Second-Hand Games?
Now that both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One reveals are over, it’s time to warm up for what will certainly be an epic E3 clash. Both console reveals will certainly earn tons of praise and flak for various aspects, but we all look ahead to E3 because that’s where we’ll see how these consoles really are. Or rather, how they really will be. Stay tuned for the return of the console war. In before it already started.