Weekly Round Up | 5 May — 11 May
Happy Mother’s Day to all the relevant people, actually you accept the well-wishing if you really want regardless of who you are. This week saw our podcasts go weekly as well as feature a guest in the shape of Peloma, the new Xbox has a name (possibly), a new Wolfenstein was announced, EA is making all the Star Wars games and I can’t really remember much else.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Wolf’s Wicked Words: Escaping Reality
- Peaception: Parents Do Your Job Before Your Child Kills Me
- The Fifth Column: It Is Not The Video Games
- Let’s Play: Surgeon Simulator 2013 | Full Game | KIDNEYS FLYING AROUND IN AN AMBULANCE
- Let’s Play: Kraven Manor | Part 1 | A FREAKY BUT AMAZING HORROR GAME!
- Let’s Play: Kraven Manor | Part 2 | OVER THE TOP CREEPY, IT ENDS HERE
- Let’s Play: 1916 – Der Unbekannte Krieg | DINOBOTS IN THE TRENCHES
- Let’s Play: Fez | IT’S SO CUTE!
- Let’s Play: Surgeon Simulator 2013 | Full Game | HARVEST ORGANS IN SPACE!
- Let’s Play: Surgeon Simulator 2013 | Full Game | FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ARE LETHAL, AMBULANCE BRAIN REMOVAL
- Confessions Of A Noob
- What Happens To The Wii U When Next Gen Arrives?
- This Week In Indie: Play DayZ With Dinosaurs In Stomping Land, And Monkeys With Guns
- Promotional Copies Are The Real Limited Editions
- Has EA Shot Itself In The Foot?
- Next-Generation Could Set The Gaming Industry’s Problems Straight
- Dead Space 3 Has Officially Failed, Poses A Potential Issue To Us
- The Ultimate Catch-22 Of Being A Gamer
- The Rumour Mill Is A Nasty Creation And You Should Not Listen To It
- The Grim Reality Of The Video Game Violence Situation, Looking At Two Kid Killers
- The Best And Worst Time Of The Gaming Year
- Good Graphics Is More About Quality Than Quantity
- More DBNGamers Events Like This One, Please!
- An Organic Headcrab Brainteaser
- The PlayStation 4′s Share Button Can Be Blocked By Developers – Poses Some Issues
- Google Mysteriously Appoints A Chief Game Designer
- Local Pricing For The Walking Dead Revealed
- EA Secure Exclusive Star Wars Publishing Rights
- The Sims 4 Is Coming, Internet Not Required
- GTA V PC Version Outed
- Xbox 720 Now Rumoured To Work Offline
- Assassin’s Creed Creator Fired From Ubisoft…Again
- EA Promises A “Great Reveal” At E3, 11 Major Games To Come In Fiscal Year 2014
- See A Robot Dinosaur In These Wolftenstein: The New Order Screenshots
- Ubisoft Didn’t Fire Just One Assassin’s Creed Dev Yesterday
- A Dozen Fresh GTA V Screenshots For Your Eyes
- Just Guess What The New Xbox Might Be Called Now
Article Of The Week:The 10 Commandments Of Gaming