GTA V PC Version Outed
GTA V is looking like a mighty fine game but one thing that it’s certainly missing is a PC version. How can a game this big with the potential for so many great mods just not release on PC? Seems like a travesty and a bad move on Rockstar’s part, right?
Listings on pair of German retail websites suggest that there will in fact be a PC version. Is there something they know that we don’t? The last time the Germans were in the habit of withholding information people were dying, quite a lot of people. Amazon Germany and GamesOnly have both listed the unannounced PC version of the game.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
GamesOnly also had a listing for a special edition of the game which contained the following:
- SteelBook with exclusive artwork
- World map
- Stunt-planes challenges
- Online-store concessions
- Bonus outfits
- Bonus tattoos
- Special abilities booster
- Exclusive weapons
Sounds pretty standard for a special edition, could just as well be a wild guess but the listing was promptly taken down nonetheless.
Despite the listing being pulled, a GamesOnly employee did the existence of a special edition to a member of a GTA fan site known as GTA-extreme.de.
“We can confirm that the content, as it is stated in the item description is correct” read the statement.
GTA V is due out on September 17 and will be amongst the last big hurrahs for the current console generation.