eGamer Podcast #33: That Talk Show
Recorded: 28 May 2013
Welcome to episode thirty three of the eGamer Podcast, which very nearly never saw the light of day thanks to all of my PC issues. But hell will freeze over and my CPU will melt from overheating before I allow us to miss a week of podcasting. This week’s rather lengthy episode has some non-gaming talk, some gaming talk, and a lot of debate over used games. Dean is entirely missing in action but everyone else is ready and available this week.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Peloma goes to get pizza.
- We’re all looking forward to episode 42, for obvious reasons.
- The DayZ standalone is on its way.
- Recording hitches arise!
- AG is sad, tired and over life… like his hairstyle.
- The world’s best ice breaker. Ever.
- We discover who of us looks the most like a rapist.
- “What is it if it’s not a man beard?”
- The most dodge phone pictures.
- The trouble Trebzz gets people into, with his mouth.
- Adam shares his mother-tongue with the class.
- Do Dean and Adam sound alike?
- Voices that don’t match faces.
- *makes breathing sounds*
- University blues.
- Our best Joker quotes.
- Heath Ledger’s best performances.
- Suddenly, HARRY POTTER!
- Revenge of the vortex.
- Misconceptions about Nintendo’s E3 event.
- Sega might have a new console on the horizon.
- “The funniest shit ever,” according to Azhar.
- How do you pronounce memes? “May-mms,” apparently.
- The things Sony is allowed to get away with.
- Cavie will overthink what he has for breakfast.
- The used games begins!
- Azhar starts to lag.
- The cost of development for games on next-gen is too damn high!
- Who do you blame for game losses?
- Cavie likes Dead Space 3.
- Growth versus saturation in our games.
- Sticking to your fanbase versus trying to appeal to a larger crowd.
- Some rumours are debunked.
- The used games concludes in an anti-climactic fashion.
- Early adoption for next-gen, and who’s going to be doing so.
- “It’s S-N-E-S, not SNES. Say it right, man!”
- ‘Hit X to win’ combat systems.
- We share some comments in this week’s Question of the Week.
- Tragic loss is what makes things good.
- Alessandro name-drops like a boss.
- We answer your questions.
Check out Alessandro’s friends’ game and give them your support.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.