eGamer Podcast #31: Do The Awkward Turtle
Recorded: 14 May 2013
Now a weekly occurrence! Welcome to episode thirty one of the eGamer Podcast, certifiably the only podcast in the known universe which has Dean in it. We think… This week’s got the usual cast around together with a recurring role special guest, once again. We try to talk about games, end up actually talking about games, and then it all goes to hell. So, the usual, then.
- Alienware Alpha Steam Machine Releases…A Lot Of Disappointment | 4 days ago
- 10 Quick Tips For Newcomers To Dragon Age: Inquisition | 4 days ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Ubisoft Could Learn A Lot From BioWare | 4 days ago
- Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL Review: Captivating Capacitive Switches | 1 week ago
Here’s the shownotes for this week:
- Peloma is back for more… we don’t know why, either.
- We begin with a sexy voice. (Not Peloma.)
- Poetry and gaming.
- Preview woes and Wikipedia pages.
- Exam time stress-relieving gaming and other activies.
- Game of Thrones, and the series’ progression thus far.
- Dean falls asleep halfway through… (And we’re not talking bout the podcast.)
- Meet Rhino, from The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- Why Gwen Stacy needs to die.
- Azhar goes full fanboy with Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Why can’t we have nice things in our Spider-Man games?
- Alessandro makes a concerted effort to talk about games… and mildly succeeds.
- Our interview with 2K Marin, on The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.
- Cool movies to look out for in the coming months.
- Adam cannot name his favourite actor.
- Live long and scissor!
- It’s Dean’s birthday this week, and boy does he have plans.
- ALL the awkward silences.
- We discuss the Ranger Mode in Metro: Last Light, and why Tody’s opinions are warped.
- Who even plays in cockpit mode?!
- Comparisons are drawn to Metro: Last Light and gay marriage.
- AG is secretly his mother. (And should not be allowed to cut his hair.
- Cavie wants to colour his hair green.
- We share our ideal names for the new Xbox (which might actually be called Infinity).
- And now for a quote: “What the fuck is actually going on?”
- Trolling with microtransactions in Curiosity.
- Peter Molyneux’s great delusions of grandeur.
- We answer your questions. (Sigh.)
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.