eGamer Podcast #30: It’s The Worst Of It
Recorded: 07 May 2013
Another week, another episode. And with episode thirty, we are well and truly into this adventure. The eGamer crew are out in full force tonight, and we’re joined by a special guest who managed to find some time away from Call of Duty to come and laugh along with us, as we endeavour to never talk about gaming, ever. The result is an epic win, with much ensuing hilarity in one of the busiest episodes we’ve done so far. Try and not laugh yourself to tears, we dare you.
- Review: Dragon Ball XenoVerse Is Comfortably Over Nine Thousand | 2 days ago
- #thankyouanita Is The Most Ridiculous Response You’ll Hear To GamerGate Today | 4 days ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: What’s With All The Double Standards? | 5 days ago
- Comments Of The Week — “This Is The Dumbest, Most Awesome Thing” | 6 days ago
Here’s the shownotes for this episode:
- We begin with questions. (PLOT TWIST!)
- Introducing our special guest: Peloma!
- Some minor echoing in places… aces… es…
- AG is the most dangerous Indian on eGamer, if not the entire world.
- Return of the squeaky Tody voice.
- Nobody really likes Superman… unless he’s played by The Rock.
- Dean doesn’t know where to find the podcast questions.
- Azhar wants to harvest all the organs.
- Even AG’s dreams are dangerous.
- We discover Dean’s version of Durban.
- A wild vortex appears.
- Cavie puts on his sexy erotica voice.
- (Seriously, sorry about the echo issues.)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts, and why it might actually be good.
- Peloma becomes the anti-Cavie.
- The Sims 4 is coming, and our virtual families are ready.
- Our thoughts on EA getting exclusive rights to Star Wars games.
- The new Wolfenstein reveal is a mixed bag, but thank goodness for Jimmy Hendrix.
- Metro: Last Light is on its way, and we want to play it.
- We take a few minutes to share how much we hate Assassin’s Creed III (sigh).
- Trolling with the Oculus Rift.
- Look out for Among The Sleep, later this year.
- Plants Vs Zombies 2: It’s About Time is our tentative Game of the Year.
- Comparisons are made to New Girl characters.
- It’s Revenge Of The Echo, again.
- Who’s coming to rAge this year?
- Our Durbanites talked about the DBNGamers Dead Island Event.
- We share a grand announcement — you really want to hear this.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.