eGamer Podcast: BioShock Infinite Spoiler Spectacular
The Irrational Games developed title has been out for a few weeks now and we’ve deemed it sufficient enough time to have acquired, played through and completed the game, for most folks. However if not, then this podcast will remain until those others who have not completed the game, finally get around to it.
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Playing Hero Is Boring | 1 week ago
- Microsoft To Get More Aggressive Pushing Windows 10 Upgrade In 2016 | 2 weeks ago
- GTA Online Has Become Spoopy | 2 weeks ago
- Review: Halo 5: Guardians Lockes Down The Gameplay Experience Masterfully | 2 weeks ago
Either way, we really wanted to discuss everything about the game, in as much spoilerific detail as possible, so we decided why not put our collection of thoughts into a podcast and let everyone join in on the fun. So here it is.
Here’s a basic list of the topics covered in the podcast:
- What’s missing.
- Level design.
- Overarching message of the game.
Do we really need to say this?
Massive Spoiler Warning
Seriously, if you’ve not finished the game yet and don’t want anything spoiled for you then just download the podcast and keep it at the ready for when you have finally completed it. Prior to that, just don’t listen. We promise, you’ll want to play this game through without spoilers to really appreciate its significance.
Enjoy the episode and definitely share your own theories with us in the comments section. Remember those spoiler tags.