eGamer Podcast #29: A Zombie Named Fred
Recorded: 22 April 2013
We’re back, with a brand new
rap episode of everyone’s favourite podcast, now with seventeen percent more hashtagging. Welcome to episode twenty nine, where we talk about geeky things and sports, because those always go well together. There’s also some other actual, gaming-related conversation, but who really listens for that? The crew return to their usual antics after last week’s special BioShock-themed episode which you should totally check out.
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 1 week ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 1 week ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 3 weeks ago
Here’s the shownotes for this episode:
- We start off with bad chicken pox jokes.
- A pen is in Alessandro’s mouth.
- The world finds out about Jerry.
- AG nearly kills someone.
- How to properly carry out gamer first-aid.
- Injustice: Gods Among Us, and our favourite heroes in the game.
- Never drop your chocolate popcorn.
- Cool anime fighting games… yeah, don’t ask.
- We share our favourite graphic novels (they’re comics).
- Iron Man 3 is out soon.
- Everyone but you-know-who disliked Iron Man 2…
- Our expectations of the Marvel Phase Two rollout.
- Not everyone is excited for The Evil Within.
- The problem with cross-compatibility.
- Why catering to next-gen and current-gen simultaneously is a catch-22.
- Cavie gets uber technical… to overwhelming crickets.
- Our thoughts on the PS4’s launch titles.
- Gaming engines, and which ones really suck.
- Alessandro gets set on a rage-fit by AG.
- When university staff create unnecessary problems.
- Adam makes a funny joke.
- Our YouTube channel is growing!
- Azhar explains the origins of his nickname.
- The Suarez biting saga.
- We dare to explore the #TrebzzEffect.
- Alessandro’s bad spelling is finally explained.
- It all devolves into a football commentary.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.