eGamer Podcast #28: Get Cancer When It’s Out
Recorded: 09 April 2013
Welcome to episode twenty eight of the eGamer Podcast. Did you know that in some areas of the world, Durban for example, the number 28 associated with any person would imply that they were what us South Africans might call a “moffie”? Did you also know that the number 28 is in fact associated with Mickey Mouse, who is associated with Disney, a company that many geeks around the world are getting ready to nuke for what its done to Star Wars?
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Oh well. Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- We start off with chicken pox.
- Cavie is playing the game of life on 1999 mode.
- Media graduates and their post-grad waitering degrees.
- Azhar is too busy doing Let’s Plays to show up.
- Roger Ebert is dead.
- Alessandro wastes no time in disconnecting.
- Margaret Thatcher is dead.
- The terrors of Durban living.
- Adam shares some horror stories and a video.
- Cool games that Alessandro’s friends are working on.
- A wild Dean appears!
- Look out for more cool things on our YouTube channel.
- Comparisons are drawn between Azhar and Joffrey.
- The conversation drifts into TV series territory.
- Some Metro related news brings out Adam’s inner Jew.
- Join us in hating Disney for ruining Star Wars stuff.
- The Adam Orth always-online scandal, and other next-gen rumours.
- Dean shares his thoughts on next-gen gaming.
- Batman: Arkham Origins has us wetting our pants.
- Honey Boo Boo has its own TV show now. (Don’t ask.)
- The great Comic ‘Con’ conspiracy and what the creators must have been thinking.
- We answer your questions.