Drive A Transit Van In The Next Top Gear DLC For Forza Horizon
Behold, the ‘April Top Gear Car Pack’ for Forza Horizon which releases today on an Xbox LIVE Games Marketplace near you.
Included in the package are a few supercars and that sort of thing… you know, if you’re into it… but more importantly: A Ford Transit SuperSportVan.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Now the damn game is worth actually playing.
Surprisingly not an April Fools joke, here’s the full list of vehicles included in the DLC:
- 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish
- 2012 Bowler EXR S
- 2011 Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale Zagato
- 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG Mercedes CLK GTR
- 2002 BMW M3-GTR (FREE Download)
The cars in this DLC were apparently picked by the Top Gear magazine team, together with developer Turn 10. So not quite the Jeremy Clarkson special that I was hoping for — especially given that I’ve recently started watching Top Gear again — but it’s still pretty good and at 240 Magical Sexy Points each, you get to choose which you want to keep. Or get everything for 400 MSP.
Check out the trailer above, enjoy the zany music and then let us know if you’re picking this up. Seriously how did Forza Horizon not win more awards for being the exceptional racer that it is?