Competition: Win A BioShock Infinite Bundle — Caption This #6
There’s less than one week left to caption all of the pictures. Why would you caption? Well, because we’re running a competition where you can win stuff. We’re running the competition on the mainstream social media platforms too.
By utilising Facebook and Twitter, we’re basically making your life really easy–so that you can win the prize.
- 5 Cancelled Games That Could Have Been Great | 1 day ago
- AC: Syndicate Story Trailer Reveals Copious Clichés And A Line From Game Of Thrones | 1 week ago
- Abyssal Pixels: Performance Ratings And Why They Are Bad | 1 week ago
- Konami Can’t Afford To Leave Triple-A But Would They Be Missed If They Did? | 1 week ago
And that prize is: a Premium Edition PlayStation 3 version of BioShock Infinite, a 7-inch Elizabeth figure, a 7-inch Boys of Silence figurine, and two BioShock Infinite Logo T-Shirts.
Three Ways To Enter: On Site, Twitter, Facebook
To enter on site, you will need to visit eGamer every weekday and comment with a caption for the specific picture in the specific BioShock-titled article for that day. Only one caption per picture, per person, will be added to the main draw.
Each day we will tweet the relevant picture as well as a hashtag. To enter, you will need to reply to the tweet with your caption and preferably the hashtag. If you don’t have space for the hashtag, then please retweet our tweet which talks about the picture, and/or the competition.
We will upload the relevant picture to Facebook each day. You can then comment with your caption on that picture, on our Facebook page.
Entries are for your convenience, however you can only enter once per picture. In other words, if you caption the picture across all three mediums, you will still only receive one entry into the competition for that specific picture and caption. You are free to choose where you want to enter.
We want to laugh, we want to feel sad, we want to feel happy. Caption as you feel fit. Try to keep it reasonably clean, as you never know who might be reading the captions.
At the end of the period, on the 17th of April, we will add all captions to a randomiser. We will then select the best caption to win. We will then contact the winner through the details we have for them, which could be Twitter, Facebook or email. The winner will be announced on the 18th of April.
Any questions? Ask below, or email us.
Things to remember:
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Competition closes at 20:00 on Wednesday 17 April, 2013.
- Comment on each individual picture with your caption.
- Only one caption per picture will be counted towards the draw.
- Winners will be chosen by randomizer.
- There can only be one winner.
- Winners will be contacted through the same channel they commented: email sign-up, Twitter, Facebook.
- This competition was made possible by Megarom South Africa.
Follow us on Facebook!