Competition: Win A BioShock Infinite Bundle — Caption This #1
With BioShock Infinite’s launch still very hot, we’re going to give away something very special. The prize for this competition is not only a Premium Edition PlayStation 3 version of the game, but also a 7-inch Elizabeth figurine, a 7-inch Boys of Silence figurine, and two BioShock Infinite Logo T-Shirts.
It’s a whole bundle. That means, even if you don’t have a PlayStation 3, you can still win great things to wear and show-off.
- Competition: Place Your Bets To Win A Razer Orochi Gaming Mouse | 2 days ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Best RPG | 2 days ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Best Action Adventure Game | 3 days ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Best Shooter | 3 days ago
The idea behind the competition is simple. Between now and Wednesday, 17 April 2013, we will be uploading a picture to a BioShock-titled article on eGamer at 10H00 every weekday. You will need to caption that picture. Essentially, we will upload ten different pictures where you can earn ten different entries for your quirky captions.
Three Ways To Enter: On Site, Twitter, Facebook
To enter on site, you will need to visit eGamer every weekday and comment with a caption for the specific picture in the specific BioShock-titled article for that day. Only one caption per picture, per person, will be added to the main draw.
Each day we will tweet the relevant picture as well as a hashtag. To enter, you will need to reply to the tweet with your caption and preferably the hashtag. If you don’t have space for the hashtag, then please retweet our tweet which talks about the picture, and/or the competition.
We will upload the relevant picture to Facebook each day. You can then comment with your caption on that picture, on our Facebook page.
Entries are for your convenience, however you can only enter once per picture. In other words, if you caption the picture across all three mediums, you will still only receive one entry into the competition for that specific picture and caption. You are free to choose where you want to enter.
We want to laugh, we want to feel sad, we want to feel happy. Caption as you feel fit. Try to keep it reasonably clean, as you never know who might be reading the captions.
At the end of the period, on the 17th of April, we will add all captions to a randomiser. We will then select the best caption to win. We will then contact the winner through the details we have for them, which could be Twitter, Facebook or email. The winner will be announced on the 18th of April.
Any questions? Ask below, or email us.
The First Picture To Caption
Things to remember:
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Competition closes at 20:00 on Wednesday 17 April, 2013.
- Comment on each individual picture with your caption.
- Only one caption per picture will be counted towards the draw.
- Winners will be chosen by randomizer.
- There can only be one winner.
- Winners will be contacted through the same channel they commented: email sign-up, Twitter, Facebook.
- This competition was made possible by Megarom South Africa.
Follow us on Facebook!