Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale: Day 4
Day four of the Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale is for all you foul-mouthed teenagers out there who’ve had sex with everyone’s mothers and obviously know better than everyone else because the hormones causing those breakouts on your face told you so.
Also something about Soap.
- The Order: 1886 Might Not Be As Mundane As We Thought | 22 hours ago
- Dying Light Has An In-Game Tribute To Left 4 Dead And Valve, And It’s Funny | 1 day ago
- Ubisoft Responds To Deactivating “Fraudulent” Far Cry 4 Codes | 2 days ago
- Ubisoft Are Removing Far Cry 4 From uPlay Accounts Without Warning | 3 days ago
That’s right, we’ve got Call of Duty, Call of Duty and more Call of Duty on sale today. Here’s the full list:
- Call of Duty: World at War: $9.99 (50% off) / £11.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: $19.99 (60% off) / £14.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: $49.99 (17% off) / £44.99
- Call of Duty 2: $9.99 (50% off) / £8.99
- Call of Duty 3: $9.99 (50%) / £8.99
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: $9.99 (50% off) / £11.99
- Modern Warfare 2: $9.99 (67% off) / £11.99
- Modern Warfare 3: $29.99 (50% off) / £24.99
If you’re in the ZA locale, thanks to that sweet conversion ratio some games are actually a little cheaper than these prices. Go you for being a patriot (or not knowing you can migrate).
Don’t forget that there are some games persistently on sale until March 4th. Here’s a table I copy-pasted off Major Nelson’s blog, which I will be copy-pasting onto daily articles as well: