Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale: Day 4
Day four of the Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale is for all you foul-mouthed teenagers out there who’ve had sex with everyone’s mothers and obviously know better than everyone else because the hormones causing those breakouts on your face told you so.
Also something about Soap.
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Is All Style And No Soul | 5 days ago
- “Sony F***ing Nailed It” – Unity Boss On PS4 Versus Xbox One | 1 week ago
- A Cataclysmic Dawn: Daredevil And How Comic Books Adaptations Can Evolve | 2 weeks ago
- Steam Hands The Ban-Hammer To Game Developers | 3 weeks ago
That’s right, we’ve got Call of Duty, Call of Duty and more Call of Duty on sale today. Here’s the full list:
- Call of Duty: World at War: $9.99 (50% off) / £11.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: $19.99 (60% off) / £14.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: $49.99 (17% off) / £44.99
- Call of Duty 2: $9.99 (50% off) / £8.99
- Call of Duty 3: $9.99 (50%) / £8.99
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: $9.99 (50% off) / £11.99
- Modern Warfare 2: $9.99 (67% off) / £11.99
- Modern Warfare 3: $29.99 (50% off) / £24.99
If you’re in the ZA locale, thanks to that sweet conversion ratio some games are actually a little cheaper than these prices. Go you for being a patriot (or not knowing you can migrate).
Don’t forget that there are some games persistently on sale until March 4th. Here’s a table I copy-pasted off Major Nelson’s blog, which I will be copy-pasting onto daily articles as well: