Weekly Round Up | 17 Mar — 23 Mar
I’m tempted to say that this was a quiet week but of course it isn’t really because we know what the quiet weeks are really like – those desolate months in the middle of July when nothing whatsoever is happening and you begin to question your sanity. Let’s not get too hyped up just yet, there’s a few months yet before all that fun starts.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Life, The Universe, And Gaming: Gaming Is Cool But Gamers Are (Still) Not
- Abyssal Pixels: Good Graphics Aren’t Special Anymore
- Experience Points: Next-Gen Console Rumours Are Stupid
- Gaming Like A Sir: Is It Better To Be Realistic Or Happy?
- Review: Gears Of War: Judgment
- Indie Review: Eleusis
- Review: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
- Indie Review: Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2
- 7 Wondrous Holiday Locations In Gaming… Maybe…
- Dead Space 3: Where It All Went Wrong For The Franchise?
- Gaming In 2063
- What If Games Were Food?
- EA Screws Up Every March, Is Their Apology Worth It?
- Reader’s Digress: An Evolution Of Stupid
- Interview: retroFuture On The Exciting South African-Made Indie Game, zX
- Riccitiello’s Departure Is Proof That EA Is Flying Too Close To The Sun
- Want A Mature, Addictive, Long-Running Comic Series Without Superheroes? Try The Walking Dead
- This Week In Indie: Schein, King Voxel, Steam Indie Spring Summer Sale
- Gaming: Why Do You Do It?
- Getting Into Gaming: Glitch
- The Last Of Us Is How Long?
- Maybe Micro-Transactions And Action Wasn’t A Good Idea For Dead Space 3
- EA CEO John Riccitiello Resigns
- NSFW: Here Are 35 Ways To Die In Tomb Raider
- See The Dead Dunes In These Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Screens
- Be A Ghost, Panther Or Assault In This Splinter Cell: Blacklist Gameplay Video
- Heart Of The Swarm Sells Over A Million In 48 Hours
- Beyond: Two Souls Gets An 8 Minute Gameplay Video And Over 20 Screenshots
- The Durango “Always Online” Leak Is Real
- Get An Extensive Look At How Elizabeth Was Created In BioShock: Infinite
- Next-Gen Xbox Developer Kit Leak Suggests “Always Online”
- Saints Row 4 Collector’s Edition Is Whatever You Want It To Be
- See The World In These The Elder Scrolls Online Screenshots
- Publishers Don’t Want Gamers To Mature, Female Lead Characters Aren’t Welcome Either
Article Of The Week: Dead Space 3: Where It All Went Wrong For The Franchise?
Podcast: eGamer Podcast #26