Weekly Round Up | 10 Mar — 16 Mar
So this week was interesting. There were those things that happened to the people and the stuff which the other people did and there was that video of the one game. Vague? Probably. Funny? Probably not. Lazy? Yes.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Wolf’s Wicked Words: SimCity or Sin City?
- Peaception: What Is This Controversy You Speak Of?
- The Fifth Column: What Comes After The PS4?
- Gaming Like A Sir: Is It Better To Be Realistic Or Happy?
- Hands-On With zX, An Awesome South African-Made Bullet Hell Indie Game
- Preview: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
- Tomb Raider Shows Where Video Games Are Still Lacking In Narrative
- A Guide To Building A Mid-Range Gaming PC
- My Favourite iPad Games
- Match The Song To A Game: Let The Gamers Hit The Floor
- Ex’s: The Gift That Keeps On Giving
- Metal Gear Crawling Or Cutting?
- Does This Game Make Me Look Fat?
- Gaming Poetry: If Far Cry 3′s Vaas Was Female
- Is A Gamer Revolution Upon Us?
- This Week In Indie: DieCrypter, Low Light Combat And Retro/Grade
- Why Can I Hold All These Xbox 360 Exclusives?
- Fraud Doesn’t Help Gaming At All
- DGL’s Summer Leg Is Coming To An End, Will A Late Team Change Cause Problems?
- Did Sony Make The Right Call By Being First With The PS4?
- SimCity Offline Mode “Not Possible”
- Age Of Empires II Gets An HD Remake
- The First Unofficial Steam Box Gets A Release Date, And An Expensive Price Tag
- Multiplayer Maps Shown In New God Of War Trailer
- Is This EA Teaser Image For A Battlefield 4 Reveal?
- Assassin’s Creed IV Isn’t For Kids
- Assassin’s Creed Mistaken For Reality
- Leaked Screens From Star Wars: First Assault Emerge
- Maxis Insider Source Says SimCity Servers Were Not Actually Necessary?
- South African Call Of Duty Teams Will Get The Chance To Play For $1mil
- Teen Blames His Violent Nature On Games
- Nvidia Passed Up On The PS4 Because It Wasn’t Worth It
- MWEB Gives South Africans A Local Dota 2 Server
- Forget That Dildo Bat, Saints Row IV Has Super Powers Now
- Developers Seems To Love PS4′s 8GB RAM
Article Of The Week: Tomb Raider Shows Where Video Games Are Still Lacking In Narrative
Podcast: eGamer Podcast #26