eGamer Podcast #27: Kratos Is A Baby
Recorded: 26 March 2013
Welcome to episode 27, in which we spend copious amounts of time talking about nothing in particular and then mention it in the article as if it’s any different to previous podcasts. Seriously though, with the world so focused on BioShock Infinite right now, it was difficult to bring up a great many topics regarding the industry, especially when at the time of recording, there wasn’t that much to talk about. But we soldiered on through and talked up a storm, regardless.
- 5 Cancelled Games That Could Have Been Great | 3 days ago
- AC: Syndicate Story Trailer Reveals Copious Clichés And A Line From Game Of Thrones | 1 week ago
- Abyssal Pixels: Performance Ratings And Why They Are Bad | 1 week ago
- Konami Can’t Afford To Leave Triple-A But Would They Be Missed If They Did? | 2 weeks ago
Here’s the shownotes:
- Dean wants his free game.
- A dog named Dash.
- KFC has a new burger called the Double Down.
- Also on KFC’s menu: The Pokéball ice cream.
- There’s Pokémon Championships happening this weekend.
- The Walking Dead comics and series.
- New Game of Thrones is out, this Sunday.
- Season two of Telltale’s The Walking Dead game.
- Cavie spoils The Walking Dead for everyone.
- Alessandro has The Walking Dead spoiled for him.
- Azhar has been using Twitter a lot.
- We talk about BioShock Infinite.
- We discover the true meaning behind Gotye’s name.
- AG arrives late, misses spoilers and won’t get to play MGR: Revengeance.
- We predict the next major Xbox announcement.
- Hideo Kojima is a paedophile.
- How bad the controls are in some HD remakes.
- Playing BioShock Infinite on PC with a game controller.
- God of War: Ascension’s warped difficulty curve.
- Gears of War: Judgment and why Declassified Missions aren’t all that great.
- The way prequels work.
- This Easter, Kratos Vs Jesus.
- The great competition of fasts.
- Adam is banned from making jokes… again.
- We discuss religious elitism.
- If only we could pray to Gordon Freeman.
- We ask the questions, for a change.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can also check out our Libsyn feed or subscribe to the RSS feed so that every episode is delivered straight to you, as soon as it’s published. We’re still working on other ways to get the podcast to you but for now, tell us what you think of the Libsyn delivery method. Are you okay with it, or would you prefer something else? Comments section. Go.
In the meantime, enjoy this episode. We sure enjoyed recording it.