eGamer Podcast #26: Cats Eating A Cactus
Recorded: 12 March 2013
Welcome to episode twenty-six of the eGamer Podcast, where we get into heated debates about everything and constantly drop because of network issues.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
Here’s the shownotes for this episode:
- Speeding fines.
- There’s an N7 freeway.
- Cavie wants to drive on it, for obvious reasons.
- Estimations of Namibia’s population.
- AG hoped for too much.
- Adam is banned from making jokes.
- Azhar has an announcement to make.
- We address the long-standing question of whether penis size matters when gaming.
- Black Ops II’s micro-transactions.
- Dota 2’s micro-transactions.
- League of Legends’ micro-transactions.
- The Forza Horizon saga.
- Alessandro does what he does best.
- Sim City’s servers might just be functional soon.
- We get stuck into the real reasons behind online DRM.
- Dean can’t remember his Origin password.
- So much awkward silence…
- God of War: Ascension reviews and how they could be inaccurate.
- Thumb-sucking reviews for the sake of site hits.
- Advertising a product as working versus shipping a working product.
- Dead Space 3’s micro-transactions.
- Debate o’ clock!
- Aaaaaaand it’s gone.
- We answer your questions.
Don’t forget that you can get episodes directly through our Libsyn page, sometimes a lot earlier than when they publish on here, or you can subscribe to the RSS feed and have each episode emailed directly to you, as soon as it’s out.
Also, remember that Adam is reviewing BioShock: Infinite.