eGamer Podcast #25: I Will Kill My Twin And Absorb Him
Recorded: 26 February 2013
Welcome to episode twenty-five of the eGamer podcast, where the conversations are made up and the games don’t matter.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
This week’s episode was interrupted mid-recording by a timely internet drop but apart from that it was packed full of gaming talk… for once. Here’s the shownotes:
- Dean actually participates.
- We look at pictures of Cavie.
- The greatest show ever, on NetFlix.
- Check out this acoustic version of Get Low.
- The Sony PS4 announcement.
- Azhar is tired after all that typing.
- Rumours of a next-gen Xbox in April.
- What we expect from the next-gen Xbox.
- How much of the future is social.
- Why can’t we hold all these positive Tomb Raider reviews?
- What exactly does an NDA entail?
- Aliens: Colonial Marines, and all the lies we were fed.
- Adam isn’t reviewing anything right now.
- Imagine Batman in DmC, or Crysis?
- Crysis 3, and why the bow is way too overpowered.
- Alessandro doesn’t drop.
- … but Cavie does, and so does the recording.
- Normality resumes.
- Games coming out in March.
- The Assassin’s Creed IV leak.
- TressFX and the wonders it will do for your hair.
- The new Command & Conquer looks cool.
- Join us in the Gears of War: Judgment tournament.
- AG wants to go on another man date with Michael.
- We answer your questions.
Remember to check out our Libsyn page and subscribe to the RSS feed while you’re there. We’ll be continuing to update the feed with back episodes so be sure to check in every now and again to catch up if you’ve missed them.