Competition: Win One Of Two StarCraft II Branded Mouse And Keyboards
With StarCraft II on the way to launch, next week, we’ve got a cool prize up for grabs. Razer in South Africa has given us the opportunity to give away StarCraft II branded merchandise. The peripherals are two Razer Spectres and two Razer Marauders.
We’re going to give this away in a bundle, therefore the winners will each receive a Marauder and a Spectre–that’s a StarCraft II branded keyboard and mouse. There will only be two winners–as we only have two of each.
- Competition: Place Your Bets To Win A Razer Orochi Gaming Mouse | 2 days ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Best RPG | 2 days ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Best Action Adventure Game | 2 days ago
- EGMR Awards 2014: Best Shooter | 3 days ago
One can always do with a new keyboard and mouse, so there’s no reason why you shouldn’t enter. And entering is easy.
To enter, you’ll need to do the following:
- Comment in this article with your thoughts on the bundle. This serves as your entry into the competition. (We won’t base who wins on what is said here, it’s for entering purposes only.
- Once you’ve commented here, comment on articles published between 04 March, 2013 and 21 March, 2013–as well as between 04 March, 2013 and 28 March, 2013. We’ll count two comments per person, per article as entries into the competition. In other words, we’ll better your odds if you visit us daily and comment on our articles, from now. (You won’t necessarily win if you have the highest comment count, however it will increase your chances dramatically.)
- It’s that easy.
Competition winners will be drawn twice. One winner will be announced on 22 March, 2013 where the second winner will be announced on 29 March, 2013. That basically means that if you don’t win the first bundle, you have an extra week to try and win the second bundle. Make it count.
Also, just to note: the hardware is branded as Wings of Liberty, however the new StarCraft II release is Heart of the Swarm. It doesn’t matter though–cool free hardware is what really matters!
Things to remember:
- Terms and Conditions apply
- First draw entries close at 20:00 on Thursday 21 March, 2013.
- Second draw entries close at 20:00 on Thursday 28 March, 2013.
- Comment on this article to enter, so we know you’re playing for the prize.
- Comments on articles published between 04 March, 2013 and 21 March, 2013–as well as between 04 March, 2013 and 28 March, 2013–count as extra entries into the draw.
- Only two comments per person, per article will count as extra entries. Please, no spam.
- Winners will be chosen by randomizer.
- There can only be one winner per bundle–maximum of two winners.
- Winners will be contacted through the same channel they commented: email sign-up, Twitter, Facebook.
- This competition was made possible by Razer and The Lime Envelope.
Follow us on Facebook!