Comments Of The Week | 3 Mar — 9 Mar
So this was a good week in comments and that’s pretty interesting because there isn’t all that much to justify it. Besides possibly a massive influx of new and varied content from us and the unveiling of AC IV and maybe the whole SimCity fiasco. Or it’s entirely plausible that the planets have aligned.
Here’s a list of the titles available.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.