Comments Of The Week | 11 Nov — 17 Nov
I’m going to simply assume that this is one of our busiest weeks in commenting and it certainly can’t be far off given how busy you all have been. It’s great to see the site buzzing with activity and real discussions happening. *Sniffs* I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. This week also sees the return of those lovely Facebook comments which means you can look forward to exceptionally long threads with comments that make you question your sanity. Seriously, I cannot even begin to comprehend some of the things that happen on our Facebook page.
Titles. Not Achievements or Trophies, but eGamer labels. We generally don’t label things, but you’re the exception. We like you too much to not label you.
- Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL Review: Captivating Capacitive Switches | 4 days ago
- [UPDATE] Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Be Sold In India Because Of Gay Sex Scenes | 5 days ago
- How To Disable The Dreaded Blue Ticks On WhatsApp | 5 days ago
- Review: Assassin’s Creed: Unity Is Vapid, Bourgeois Excess At Its Most Maddening | 5 days ago
Here’s the list of Titles you can win.
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.