Competition: Win A Dishonored Bundle
Dishonored released fairly recently, where before this, there was a bit of an internal battle between writers as to who will get the game for review. See for yourself who won. And how he praised it.
That in mind, we thought that if we fought so much for it, what about you? Wouldn’t you also want a copy?
- A Guide To Building A Mid Range Gaming PC For Direct X 12 And The Witcher 3 | 7 days ago
- Life, The Universe And Gaming: Is Gaming Really As Under-Represented As Claimed? | 7 days ago
- Toast On Jam: The Order Is A Cautionary Tale In Lazy Game Design | 2 weeks ago
- 5 Games That Changed Dramatically Before Release | 2 weeks ago
Thanks to Ster-Kinekor, we’ve arranged for a copy of Dishonored (Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3) as well as a Steel Book and a Dishonored T-Shirt. It’s a bundle of Dishonored goodies.
There is only one bundle available, where the winner can choose the platform of his or her choice, as long as it’s one of the console versions.
To win the Dishonored bundle, follow the instructions below.
In eGamer fashion:
- Comment in this article with the platform you’d like to win on. Your preference of Xbox 360 or PS3. You will win on this platform.
- Once you’ve commented here, comment on articles published between 30 October, 2012 and 06 November, 2012. We’ll count two comments per person, per article as entries into the competition. In other words, we’ll better your odds if you visit us daily and comment on our articles, from now.
- It’s that easy.
Winners will be announced on 07 November, 2012.
The competition is closed.
Things to remember:
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Competition closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 06 November, 2012.
- Comment in this thread with your platform choice to enter.
- Comments on articles published between 30 October, 2012 and 06 November, 2012 count as extra entries into the draw.
- Only two comments per person, per article will count as extra entries. Please, no spam.
- Winners will be chosen by randomizer.
- There can only be one winner.
- One can enter to win on either Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3.
- Winners will be contacted through the same channel they commented: email sign-up, Twitter, Facebook.
- This competition was made possible by Ster Kinekor.
Follow us on Facebook!