Samsung Galaxy S III To Be Revealed In May
Samsung has announced that the third-generation Galaxy S smartphone will be revealed on 3 May, 2012. The flagship Samsung smartphone, and great rival to the Apple iPhone, will undergo a heavy marketing campaign leading into the later part of the year.
Last year saw Samsung become the world’s top smartphone maker, as the Galaxy sold outrageously well. Since the Galaxy’s release in June, 2010, Samsung has sold over 40 million units.
- You’ll Be Able To Play (Expensive) PS2 Games On Your PS4 Now | 2 months ago
- Jessica Jones Disempowers Its Male Characters And The Effect Is Refreshing | 2 months ago
- Hell Is 30 000 Deathclaws Tearing Through Boston And It’s Glorious | 2 months ago
- Sony Santa Monica Is Teasing Something Truly Strange | 2 months ago
The unveiling of the Galaxy S III will take place in London, as Samsung will play a major part in sponsoring the 2012 Olympics.
Queue Android, or Galaxy, versus iPhone debate.
* Pictured above is the Galaxy S II.