Samsung Galaxy S III To Be Revealed In May
Samsung has announced that the third-generation Galaxy S smartphone will be revealed on 3 May, 2012. The flagship Samsung smartphone, and great rival to the Apple iPhone, will undergo a heavy marketing campaign leading into the later part of the year.
Last year saw Samsung become the world’s top smartphone maker, as the Galaxy sold outrageously well. Since the Galaxy’s release in June, 2010, Samsung has sold over 40 million units.
- Become A Sony Pony For Less Money | 2 days ago
- Resident Evil 7 May Be Real, But No Devils Will Be Crying For A While | 2 days ago
- Cyberpunk 2077 Might Be Bigger Than Your Mom | 4 days ago
- Pokemon Fan Gets Sued For Liking Pokemon | 5 days ago
The unveiling of the Galaxy S III will take place in London, as Samsung will play a major part in sponsoring the 2012 Olympics.
Queue Android, or Galaxy, versus iPhone debate.
* Pictured above is the Galaxy S II.